Time flies, it has been 8 months since I left Malaysia. Within this period of time, there have been a lot of things happening, some of them really upset me a lot, and of course I’m grateful because I do have happy moments that will stay in my memory forever.
I’ve learnt a lot ever since I came here. Life hasn’t been easy. Life is tough but I grew. I’m thankful to have great friends around me, great sisters in Christ. Life is a road full of ups and downs where we have to face a lot of challenges and circumstances, and we definitely need supportive friends around to embrace and encourage us. I’m lucky to have so many lovely friends around, where they do really show their love and care when we need people around. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on, and we all human beings have to help each other by encouraging each other, especially when we’re studying medicine, a ‘mad’ course.
THANK YOU all my lovely friends that I had a blast on my 21st. thanks for planning so much just to make my 21st so memorable. Firstly, I wanna thank Khor Eleen for treating me a very delicious lunch, sizzlers and tiger prawns. Then, I wanna thank Yie Ning and Shiau Ping for giving me such a surprise that I didn’t know how to react at that time. It happened like this: I was cycling towards their hostel at that time to collect my laundry, and I received a call from YieNing, she told me she was sad and needed me beside her, and requested me to come fast. So I quickly cycled and reached her hostel. I knocked her door and she was acting quite weird at that time, showing me a very very sad face. She started to tell me something sad happened to her and she actually cried and shed tears. I hugged her and she told me she needed to wash her face. So she went into the washroom. When she came out of the washroom, I saw Shiau Ping was with her as well and they were holding a cake with candles on it, singing birthday song. I was reacting “OMG!” , didn’t know how to react but deep inside my heart I was overjoyed. What a surprise.
That happened on 26th afternoon. At night, I invited some of my classmates to have a simple dinner in the café near my house, called the “Black Cup”. I went there late as Yie Ning and Shiau Ping said birthday girl don’t have to be there so early. So I went late and as I reached there, a lot of people were there already. Suddenly they were singing birthday song and holding a piece of cake with candles on it. It was also surprising as I didn’t expect that cause I only called them for dinner. Thanks to Eliza Au and Rowena Lau for taking the effort to buy the cake. There were some of my classmates that came by just to wish me Happy Birthday and I got lots of bears as my birthday present this year. THANKs to all my lovely friends!
On the next day which was the 27th of April, Cell Group mates said that they wanna have cell group in my room, so I agreed, and I had in mind that they will definitely do something which is EGG me by purposely choosing my room as the cell group spot. What happened was that night everything seemed so normal, Betty, Thina, Jacinta, Jacklyn, Eunice Chong came for CG, and we prayed and shared and I sent them off. When I sent them off out of my room door, I can see there were some people outside my house, they were holding a birthday cake with candles on it, singing birthday song. Betty asked me to go out, and without thinking that they will EGG me, I just went out. I made a wish and blew the candles off. Suddenly I felt some coolness flowing from my head to me back. ‘OMG’ , it was a pail of watery staff full of flour, egg, Maggie with water. Crap! Sam, Naevi, Shiau Ping, Eliza Au, Sharon were waiting outside to EGG me. LOL. But the happiest thing was it wasn’t an ordinary cake, it was a Baskin Robbin’s ice-cream cake. Love it so much. THANK You ALL!!! Church friends are great, aren’t they?
Well, I’m thankful to have so many supportive friends around. And I can really feel the love of God by feeling the love from all the brothers and sisters in Christ.
I wanna specially thank Rowena Lau for everything that she has done for me. THANK YOU. I appreciate all the things that she has done and being there for me when I needed people the most, when I was going through tough times, she was there for me. Thank God as well for great friends. =)
Happy moments will always stay in my mind, forever and ever.
I’ve learnt a lot ever since I came here. Life hasn’t been easy. Life is tough but I grew. I’m thankful to have great friends around me, great sisters in Christ. Life is a road full of ups and downs where we have to face a lot of challenges and circumstances, and we definitely need supportive friends around to embrace and encourage us. I’m lucky to have so many lovely friends around, where they do really show their love and care when we need people around. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on, and we all human beings have to help each other by encouraging each other, especially when we’re studying medicine, a ‘mad’ course.
THANK YOU all my lovely friends that I had a blast on my 21st. thanks for planning so much just to make my 21st so memorable. Firstly, I wanna thank Khor Eleen for treating me a very delicious lunch, sizzlers and tiger prawns. Then, I wanna thank Yie Ning and Shiau Ping for giving me such a surprise that I didn’t know how to react at that time. It happened like this: I was cycling towards their hostel at that time to collect my laundry, and I received a call from YieNing, she told me she was sad and needed me beside her, and requested me to come fast. So I quickly cycled and reached her hostel. I knocked her door and she was acting quite weird at that time, showing me a very very sad face. She started to tell me something sad happened to her and she actually cried and shed tears. I hugged her and she told me she needed to wash her face. So she went into the washroom. When she came out of the washroom, I saw Shiau Ping was with her as well and they were holding a cake with candles on it, singing birthday song. I was reacting “OMG!” , didn’t know how to react but deep inside my heart I was overjoyed. What a surprise.
That happened on 26th afternoon. At night, I invited some of my classmates to have a simple dinner in the café near my house, called the “Black Cup”. I went there late as Yie Ning and Shiau Ping said birthday girl don’t have to be there so early. So I went late and as I reached there, a lot of people were there already. Suddenly they were singing birthday song and holding a piece of cake with candles on it. It was also surprising as I didn’t expect that cause I only called them for dinner. Thanks to Eliza Au and Rowena Lau for taking the effort to buy the cake. There were some of my classmates that came by just to wish me Happy Birthday and I got lots of bears as my birthday present this year. THANKs to all my lovely friends!
On the next day which was the 27th of April, Cell Group mates said that they wanna have cell group in my room, so I agreed, and I had in mind that they will definitely do something which is EGG me by purposely choosing my room as the cell group spot. What happened was that night everything seemed so normal, Betty, Thina, Jacinta, Jacklyn, Eunice Chong came for CG, and we prayed and shared and I sent them off. When I sent them off out of my room door, I can see there were some people outside my house, they were holding a birthday cake with candles on it, singing birthday song. Betty asked me to go out, and without thinking that they will EGG me, I just went out. I made a wish and blew the candles off. Suddenly I felt some coolness flowing from my head to me back. ‘OMG’ , it was a pail of watery staff full of flour, egg, Maggie with water. Crap! Sam, Naevi, Shiau Ping, Eliza Au, Sharon were waiting outside to EGG me. LOL. But the happiest thing was it wasn’t an ordinary cake, it was a Baskin Robbin’s ice-cream cake. Love it so much. THANK You ALL!!! Church friends are great, aren’t they?
Well, I’m thankful to have so many supportive friends around. And I can really feel the love of God by feeling the love from all the brothers and sisters in Christ.
I wanna specially thank Rowena Lau for everything that she has done for me. THANK YOU. I appreciate all the things that she has done and being there for me when I needed people the most, when I was going through tough times, she was there for me. Thank God as well for great friends. =)
Happy moments will always stay in my mind, forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment